Your own Provencal Bastide on a 6 acre wide land, peace and space with panoramic views
Price on request
Surface : 360 m²
• Are you in need of a break in the nature, with loads of space, a gorgeous view in a very sought after area in South of France close to beach and mountains? then we bet you will have the best time in this spacious villa.
The large private pool overlooking the valley, nested among the olive trees over the 6 acre wide plot will offer all the peace and quiet you need.
This designer 360 sqm house is fully equipped with Air conditioning. Set over 2 floors and with 2 separate units, it is displayed as follow:
On the ground floor
- Open kitchen, fully equipped, with a dining area (long table and benches) and all the appliances you need: oven, large oven, steamer, coffee maker with coffee grinder, plates heater, microwave...
- A bathroom with a shower and WC can be found down the corridor
- By the kitchen, the utility room hosts a professional washing machine and dryer, as well as all the cleaning equipment needed
- from the kitchen, there is a direct access to the lounge and living rooms which are overlooking the valley and the large front terrace. They also feature large sofas, lounge chairs, a fire place and a reading area
- nearby is located the dining room which sits comfortably up to 24 guests and has a gorgeous view on the pool
From the kitchen, a modern staircase leads to the sleeping area:
- on the left, a path overviewing the lounge room takes to the 'Blue bedroom' on the left which has a 180x200 cm wide bed, bedside cabinets, a desk, and a large wardrobe
- on the right side of the path, the master suite has a king size (180x200 cm wide) bed with bedside cabinets, a large wardrobe and an en suite bathroom that displays 2 sinks and a wide stone built Italian shower with 2 entrances. You will love the view on the back terrace and the olive trees field
- Back to the first floor lobby, besides the gorgeous view on the back terrace and the olive trees, you will enjoy using the bathroom with a jacuzzi (that has a view!), a WC and a sink
- Down the corridor is located the 'Pink bedroom' with its king size bed (180x200 cm wide), a flat TV screen, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and large wardrobe
The corridor offers a view on the back garden, its stone walls, olive trees and the back terrace you can use and an outdoor relaxing area.
From the garden, you will access 2 additional independant units:
- The 'Pool suite down' bungalow is located close to the pool and had a terrace with a garden lounge. It features a 160x200 wide bed, bedside cabinets, a flatTV screen, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and an on suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC.
- The 'Pool suite up', with both a lovely valley and a back garden view, is located a few steps above the pool and has it's own terrace and resting area with lounge chairs. Inside the bungalow, you will find a 160x200 wide bed, a flat TV screen, bedside cabinets, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. It also features an en suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC.
- The living and dining rooms open directly to the front terrace and you will be stunned by the panoramic views over the olive trees garden and the valley
- On the left side, the dining area has a long table, chairs, and an American size gas barbecue
- the front terrace has many lounge chairs and tables to relax in the sun
- walk down a few steps to access the magnificent infinity pool (18x7 meter long! and 1.15 to 2m deep) that can be lighted at night and is surrounded by lounge chairs, coffee tables and siting areas
- a covered area hosts an ornemental fireplace with sofas, and an American
- next plans (summer 2021 or 2022) feature a fully equipped summer kitchen, a bathroom with shower and WC and last but not least, a sauna!
The property is 6 acre wide and you will get all the space you need to walk around the olive trees and enjoy the South of France nature.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 360 m²
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Furnished • Internet • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Common laundry • Fire alarm system • Swimming pool • Jacuzzi